- Waterproof IP67, IPX3 Ratings
- 2" TFT LCD Screen w/ Protective Glass
- Automatic Recording
- Full HD Resolution up to 1080p
- 30fps and 60fps Frame Rates
- Digital Zoom Capabilities
- Pull-resistant Video Cable
- 6-hour Battery Runtime
- High-Capacity Battery Pack
- Firmware Upgradeable
- Date & Time Stamp Option
- Overwrite Function
The DVR unit is housed in a sealed and waterproof enclosure, and allows the camera head to be attached remotely via HDMI cable. It features a 2" LCD screen for live viewing and playback of your video recordings. A clear, hard window protects it against rocks and other debris, while the convenient control buttons are located on the front panel. The DVR can record in high definition at up to 1080p resolution, the highest standard available. Lower resolutions are also possible to achieve, to suit your playback needs. The frame rate can be standard 30fps or up to 60fps for some butter smooth slow-motion replays. The DVR unit lets you monitor, record and playback your videos on the built-in LCD screen or on any HDTV set, using the supplied HDMI cable. A high capacity 4000 mAh Li-Poly battery pack provides an exceptional 6-hour runtime and up to 10 hours standby time on a single charge! You can recharge the battery from a USB port on a computer or from any 110/220v wall outlet, using the supplied cable and charger.
The DVR can also be set to PHOTO mode to capture still pictures at up to 8 mega pixels! Choose between single picture or burst mode, which can take a series of 3 or 5 pics in a row, a nice feature when shooting action sports. Both VIDEO and PHOTO modes can be fully adjusted on the spot to suit lighting conditions, thanks to the LCD screen and menu configurable settings.
All recordings are stored to a SDHC memory card, which are immune to shocks and vibrations. The memory can be upgraded up to 32Gb, providing over 17 hours of recording time!
The HD-1 DVR provides the absolute best image quality at an exceptionally low price. The form factor and specifications are similar to Sony's high-end sports camera model HXR-MC1, but with a much lower price tag, higher resolution and waterproof features. Try one today and see why It is the extreme videographer's dream come true!
“As a racer, I use the Bullet DVR™ system to see where I can go faster, and of course where my lines are wrong. On top of that I can enjoy my rides over and over again. I am a better rider for using the Bullet DVR. I love this stuff !!”
- Available Resolutions: 1920x1080 @ 30fps, 1440x1080 @ 30fps, 1280x720 @30fps, 848x480 @ 60fps
- Video Format: MP4 .MOV H.264 1080p, 30fps @ 12 mb/s or 60fps @ 5 mb/s
- Video Out: HDMI CTS1.2 Port
- Monitor: 2" TFT LCD Color Display
- Storage: Built-in 32Mb Flash memory and 4Gb SDHC Memory Card, Upgradeable to 32Gb
- Data Port: High-speed USB 2.0
- Power Input: 5VDC 1A
- Battery Type: Rechargeable Lithium-Polymer
- Capacity: 3.7V, 4000 mAh
- Dimensions: 140 x 56 x 29 mm
- Weight: 120 gr.